Thursday, February 17, 2011

Worst Diaper Punishments



It's time again for a little post. Today
really nothing special and even without images, but also I have to write our times.
at the school were now project days, ever good, because no lessons were. We have made a Poetry Slam Workshop and it was really, really great. Dunno if you know poetry slam is an event that is originally from Chicago, spilled over to us and with us in the city also held once a month, you can simply apply within few minutes of his text to present and then applause from the audience decided by who won. Some time ago, our year was at a poetry slam and Chris Knight has been one of his works the best. I had to laugh tears, because of the ingenious combination of poetry and comedy. Accordingly, I am now happy and thrilled as he is now in our auditorium stood up and said that he would take over one of the workshop groups. Even more so I'm glad that I was drawn in his group. Juhu.
Although I do not just think a writer gifted, I was with my text about Kreativitätslosigkeit actually quite happy. I thought Indeed, most as I could bring a poem into existence, as it was in the 5th Class or something.
In any case, I found it incredibly successful for a change today a school day. And I think Christian knights we must not deprive the world;'s looking at you. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment