Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sensitive Teeth And Menstruation



Hello. :)
Actually, I had to blog before the weekend, because I usually do not come as often, either because there is something lacking in ideas or time. But I'm sick and lie 'just goofy around and do not come to take photos. As some of you may have noticed: I'm always sick. -.-
I hope 'the time is fast again and I can shoot several times a week and blogging and so far. :)
also you noticed that a new link in the sidebar of course found has? Yeah, this wonderful shop is sponsoring the contest juhuuu. Soon the post comes with the things, the terms and conditions and so on. :) Here you can ever stop by, what gems there are so and speculate what I have chosen me for you. ;)
Unnnd something, vote for strawberry cotton candy at Blog of the Month
That would be really nice of you, thank you now before. :) Maybe I'll get
later a more substantial post, the is not only a few dates, please forgive me. ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment