Thursday, February 3, 2011

Play Naruto Vs Goku Vs Luffy Vs Ichigo Games



beautiful, good day. :) Maybe you realize
's little lazy, I'm concerned that blogging lately. But today is definitely about time, I wanted to meet the request of some readers with what I put make-up and show me that. : D all, I was contacted about clear skin often and so I have my favorite products photographed, so the one I use so in everyday life and with whom I am very happy.
From left to right:
Peeling: Vichy Purete Thermal, about 10 €, from the pharmacy makes
away blackheads and refine pores, I love it.
Cream: Vitamin E Moisture Cream by Body Shop, about 15 €, 50ml
perfect for stupid combination skin
Rouge: 01 Apricot by Alverde, DM for 2,95
Foundation: Toleraine complexion 10 Roche La Posay from the pharmacy, such as € 15
powder: D10, warm ivory from Sephora, from Warsaw's not Germany, unfortunately. : /

Edit: Because of the questions've even written to the prices and where one's autumn comes. I have quite pale skin and the products are respectively the lightest sound it gave, and the best I've had before, even if they are not cheap. :)

Uah, a pretty much unedited photo, only minimal contrast and stuff, not retouched. : D

And now I go to the cinema and see me with a friend Black Swan , so that I can have a say times. : D I'll probably me the whole time his hands in front's Hold face .. stare or banned, let's see. : D And before we go to eat sushi, mjam mjam. :) ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment