Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pityriasis Rosea Scars From Sores?

A LITTLE MESSAGE TO MID WEEK!

Yeah, even though I am currently very rare do-
I'm still available!
is why today is a small sign of life
me, that you do not quite remember and to show you
that I was not completely idle!

******

Perhaps you remember more of my little, formerly
dark brown case, we whitened and then bruised
and whose glass doors from the car window film we tuner with milk
masking tape were . (Okay, that's by car tuner
almost a little extravagant, but he has really made great
beautiful and professionally .....)
At last I have you now miss the final touch
with a logo on the doors.
I'm lucky because my house and farm-Schablonenher-
manufacturers directly adjacent to my house his studio has
ALSO:


(! The little cat has sneaked across from behind on the photo
editor's note)
beautiful it has become, I'm happy every time on it, while covering
my eye!
is the way, also already a big project to independently
(to be honest, there are even two .....) ;
more at its best!

******

Oh, and a very sweet gift I got again
! Melontha has the magic garden me a pair of so
sent really nice old, tattered, that is totally shabbyge booklet
, with young horses stories in it (that's like
the familiar fist fits on the eye, wink!)
Melontha also in this way many thanks, you gave me
to prepare a real joy!
And you can see, the booklets are already in my deco "woven"!



******


With this magical sunset,
a few days, photographed from our bedroom window (and 100% original and unedited
!) I say goodbye today
you! (In the background you see the way our church spire)


I wish you all a really pleasant, inspiring and cheerful second
Half of the week, It's all good!

very warm greetings,

your wife Hummel

0 comments:

Post a Comment