Saturday, February 5, 2011

Austin Texas Places To Play Pool

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!.......

.... I'll still
INSANE!

blame our computer ...
or the extremely laaaangsaaaaame Internet line ....
or BOTH!

Lately I can not even open your blog,
it takes hours-at least ....!
And Comment is nearly impossible .....
It's wonderful, so to live in the open, but
THESE are then stop then the concessions
which one (s) must wear: o (((.......

Well, why, and the fact because of that I just am in poor health
something
it is in the house Hummel in the near future will be more quiet.
But of course I will follow your blog
and I also report from time to time!
(I hope my love will get the technical part down again!)
******

So now but 2 pretty little things for you!

My abovementioned Treasury had recently birthday.

THE

has gotten: A 60-year-old pocket watch without glass
and Braille. (If you write the so-Braille?)
Correct: It is meant for blind
and dates back to the little shop of my grandfather, was the
yes watchmaker. My daddy gave me leave from his trove, and I've
revise them go.
Is not she a very special piece? And it ticks so wonderfully loud ....
Today we still bought a nice watch chain to order it in Martin
the pocket or Gilettasche can safely carry with you.

******

And then I've ordered from Christine-Glass Art &
this absolutely beautiful glass rose beads. They have survived the long trip to Switzerland
without prejudice, and it went very fast!
I'm excited about what Christine conjures everything from glass-
times can I watch on her blog!
Thank you again sincerely, Christine!


******

Well, that's it is already almost over!


Ahh, that reminds me even more: Do you know someone who really produces
beautiful charms and where I could order any?

Also: where can I buy the magazine "The feminine Home" come from?
Or someone has a surplus, which he would sell me?
THANK YOU for your help!

******
Oh, and another thing:
MOMOchen if you're reading this: Did you get my mail?
Thanks for the Chinese proverb, I'm very happy about your
sign of life!
I hope you are okay?

******

So now is definitely finito for today!
Dear friends, I will visit you from time to time
, but I do not be angry if all a
takes a little longer than usual!

SOON,
and very, very warm greetings,

your woman hummel

0 comments:

Post a Comment