Friday, February 25, 2011

Can Bearded Dragons Be With Other Lizards



Yesterday I had a great idea. I wanted to paint leopard's face, what I did, auftoupieren hair wild, which I've also done, and then make a portrait from the side, with snarling-cat-face, what did not work. This is stupid. It has a picture in my head and get it to not make out such a photo. But well, maybe I start after a second attempt.
Oh, and guess what I still really, excuse the word choice, annoy? That most people have no respect for the intellectual property of others have. I did yesterday, after I felt the 1000th time my idea've copied almost exactly seen somewhere, seriously considered whether I should continue to publish my pictures on the Internet .. I can not trace what happened to it, who does what to do with it and that makes me very insecure. For now I go on, otherwise this post would really rather pointless, but let's see how and if it goes on. Maybe some think that the over-reacting, but .. however, it frustrates me every time on's new and I really try not to be too picky and to distinguish what could be a coincidence what not, so at Ideenklaugeschichten. If my images are simply copied out completely, I understand better than no fun. : D Well, we'll see. Biiiiiild.

0 comments:

Post a Comment