Saturday, February 5, 2011

South Park Online Player



Hallöchen,
Today I again have
photos made and that an idea that I wanted to implement and have been quite a long time. And I've made some making-of photos, but only a few because I have nothing with elaborate make-up or something done. Tomorrow I'll go out there and shoot maybe then I'll do some re-genesis pictures. : D
Quite a few ideas I hold in my many Kritzelheften and books established that here, too.

all prepared and placed, the only light source is actually more like daylight out the window. : D Then I self-timer and set rumprobiert.
I was, for example, on the whole been relatively happy with the image, just had to have the chair and the plant will be eliminated, because it looks just silly and disturbing. : D
After some transformations and edits, was it done. Other than I had imagined it to me, but I can make friends with it. : D

And now, because it was asked my opinion about Black Swan.
It's a really watchable film and less scary than I thought, maybe I'm too tough already, but I've I really worse presented, based on what I heard everything and I read on other blogs about it. The only place that really scared me was when Beth, the nail file rammed in the face. : D The change from hallucination and reality, I was made zieeemlich good because the key was getting cleared up, but I still think about it at some time have wondered whether it was true or her imagination. So pretty exciting. Somehow I have to admit that I'm expecting a bit more, probably because of the hype and because I am "Requiem For A Dream", also from Darren Aronofsky, and with music by Clint Mansell, total love. I found AAAAB's still good and it has been worth it go in. :)
What do you think? Have you seen Black Swan?

0 comments:

Post a Comment