Monday, January 31, 2011

Watch Movies Online Adult 80s For Free



Well, my second post for today. :) I just wanted so
report of the cupcakes and they have become really good, totally sweet, but that's normal for cupcakes. If someone is interested, the recipe of here, only with vanilla extract and sugar instead of the glaze I made with cocoa powder and without extract and without milk. AAAAB delicious. :)

morning I have my sketch book for art's P-Seminar and issue I'm really not happy with the stuff I've produced. This is frustrating anyway. But I'll show them what won, draw the Protrait now is not that bad, but for whatever reason, always looks at me all bit out of comic-like, grr. : D
Edit: naked or semi-nude types have done to our art teacher apparently because we paint in the classroom which had, so I thought it depends very good. : D And, as a template I could stare at Christiano Ronaldo, it was also quite nice. : D


0 comments:

Post a Comment