Friday, January 21, 2011

Untucked Shirt With A Tie?

nails from outter space

Good evening. :)

her Rejoice even so much as I do that weekend? So I definitely, the week was once again mega stressful, but luckily in about two weeks, the whole exams around,'s first for any event. I make just finished for the evening and I have not now time to these cool Glitter Stardust space-as-well-ever-you-call-it-like nails done and actually they have also become very good, but it still requires some practice.
You take just a dark nail polish for under it, then tear it off a piece of paper towel and drops of something a sparkling or shimmering nail polish on it and dabbed it into the center of the finger nail. This can be done with so many different paints as you like, that was my choice:
The far left is my foundation, with the silver I was more economical, and the third is really more purple. : D



I wish you a wuuuunderschönen evening and tomorrow I will show you what either of my room and show me all of my standard cosmetics, because both already a few times was proposed or required. :) So, until then. \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment