Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pikachu Slippers Walmart

....

... in the house Hummel,
my friends!

Everyday life has us again from behind
attached to the heel, it's all in the Old and
so actually everything in perfect order!
Unfortunately, the whole wonderful winter wonderland gone
, it is raining, damp-cold, uncomfortable .....
what you are doing the best?

Man, his time is so pleasant as possible!


(So yes I like the old dials so fond
because they can hold a NOT before the eyes
wg absence of the pointer .....;. o))))

For
's physical well-being, there are at uncomfortable
winter days
such wonderful food like a hearty raclette
.....


... or a warming "Mandschda" after
Evelinchen recipe ......
(now a favorite in
Hummel's kitchen!)


makes you .... in the absence of natural sunlight
for pleasant lighting, for example by means of these adorable
lamp, which I have recently indulged in the so glorious and
casts shadows .....


.... or is decorated around a little in the area,
with light bonds on the next festival and holidays,
the queue!


And then even if one can think of nothing more, then gets
you to brush and paint and moves with a former peasant art
to partake of the gun cabinet body!


He stands now in our guest-work-Mietzchen
room and is there to restore order. Which can still be seen
because we are there right now everything on the back and forth and at the moment
in this room there is the more creative chaos, hihi!

Well, and then eventually you fall if all this hyperactivity FULLY
exhausted in the corner and sleeps the sleep of the righteous as
(or the uncoordinated, over-zealous ...)


Anyway, for me is always something going on every day I miss
estimated 4-5 hours to get everything on the line,
what I would like to do and still do .... but who cares?
So I will never get bored, I just have to always watch that I'm still blogging
..... wink!

I wish you all a nice second Half of the week,
rejoice in life and It's all good!

Sincerely,

your Hummel


PS: And very, very many thanks to you all that you love me
recently so encouraging mails written
you! I'm so happy about your words .....
You guys are great !!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment