Saturday, January 22, 2011

Took Xanax During Entire Pregnancy



700!
Wow, I can hard to believe that my little blog has so many readers. : ')
madness, you are great and the best motivation to blog more, thanks. ♥
A big thank you to Janine , which has introduced to my blog.

Actually, I would have to learn now, I do not. Because I'm lazy and do not feel like you dear and photos show that I've done instead of learning history. . D At the moment I like black and white pictures somehow totally happy, since we have had in photography, I've jaa in school photography, portraits in black and white
What made me really excited is that my other blogger Images have used that I've made to illustrate the matter with the DIY nail polish. The Sun so annoying when you are in trouble and then someone uses strange without asking simple enough and it not even necessary to say modest. Hmph. Maybe I'm extremely sensitive, because with me the whole idea and already felt Picture theft is 200 times happened in SVZ couple times on flickr and now still here. And the degree views are the cases to which I was made aware of or have even found somewhere. Nevertheless, I will not slap any copyright sign everywhere, because so much of the picture to break something. What a fun dilemma.
any case, if someone wants to use a picture of anything, but just ask me. Is actually saying that I want to know who, where, why my photos used. : D
Well, whatever .. I'll probably avoid all eh can not. -.-

Today's photos, I will deny you in spite Bilderklaupanik and blah anyway. ;)





Haha:

0 comments:

Post a Comment