Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Carolina Lab 5 Cellular Respiration Lab Answer



Ohhhh my goooosh,
800 readers!
So now even 805, but the 800-mark-reader is broken. :)
aaaand, at 1000's readers will actually enter a sponsored contest, hihihihihi. I'm almost totgefreut yesterday, as was certain that it will work.
In Some days you learn more about the shop with literally sugar sweet jewelry. ;.)

Today I had tuition and then was still at Starbucks
was freezing cold outside though, but I'm still so recently indulged in a frozen raspberries, yummy The only thing I am not like Starbucks. is that it is quite expensive, but what the heck. : D

The picture is older, but I have exactly the same drink, red nails and the same cap Oh great, now you know, that I've got an eye noooin.. Well, now I wear contact lenses. :)


Ahja, and get in the near future on some header tinkering in focus, I can still decide, not me. : D Thank you, given that so many of their views. :) ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment