Monday, January 24, 2011

Texas Pecan Pie To Ship



Hello my friends:)
assembly are sooo ; horrible, I today would prefer to remain in bed, but I had to write exam
and must congratulate you me, I've learned nothing and it was still pretty good. :)
Well, actually I did nothing today to tell special, I'm tired and need the same again in the school, art P-seminar. Today we make something out of clay. Ih mushy.

Oh, man. Did you see in the newspaper or at the News Time rapping with the son of Bavarian Innnenminister heard or read? : D
I find that quite funny and it was natural for us today theme at the school. Because, just to explain, or we are in the same Year and it was somehow clear that this will eventually be made public, I mean, is terrible that a conservative politician 'nen son of gangster rap does. : D Somehow, it's awesome, if someone you see every day suddenly in the news, and discuss all sorts of people about him

boredom photos.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment