Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Need A Sample Invocation Prayer For A Debut

FOR THE SALT IN THE SOUP ..... THERE IS NOT MUCH NEW

... I will serve me in the future of this beautiful, old salt shaker
that I discovered yesterday in the "Brocki.


One of them even has a cut in the ground (what one
earlier not all thought ...!)


and the silver cover elk are also working so beautiful!
The COULD I leave of course not!


******

salt in the soup of life is when you completely unexpectedly,
receive this award!


I thank you most warmly for love Sandra ,
and I am so good that you like my blog!

It is my pleasure that I now must also nominate three other Blogerinnen
!

So, that would then ..... ..... tadadadaaaaaa

(Christine is so great jewelry!)

(really nice living and flower pictures!)


(need this dream in pastel her appearance
you try!)

everyone, I hope you are very happy about everything I
this award and it May you give to others,
whose blogs you considered remarkable!

******************************

Instructions:
Create a post by you reinkopierst The Love Blog & the image posting instructions (= the text you are reading). You should also link to the blog of the person who gave you the award & they Kommetar by informing on her blog, the award that you annimst her & the links of your award leave some posts. Then you are thinking about you 3-5 favorite blogs that you link in your team as well and the owners of each post by Kommetar - function will inform that they have been tagged and here ebfalls angibst the link of the post, in which the declaration is. Dear blogger: The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 300 readers, but talented beginners and people who blog already but just for a while are still not as well known, however.


******************************

Sun , remains for me to wish you all a
beautiful Sunday afternoon,
(the weather here is DREAM BONDING !)
remains happy and soon,

your Hummel

(which has a little sore, because it again yesterday for 100 years
the first time anner Party, was on the dance floor has swung
as a wild and now must realize that they no longer
is 20, hehe By the way! hints hints Tiiineeee! !)



0 comments:

Post a Comment