Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Underwear. Com/ Games

IT IS DONE, NOT EVEN FIND

my friends!
The presents are wrapped,
written the cards ......
ppppphhhhhhhüüüüüü ....

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
**********************************




Now I'm really on the
holidays, pine scent to get together with
the family, fine food, candlelight,
. ....( and maybe some presents, o)))? )

********

It drives the wind in the winter woods
the flakes flock like a shepherd,
and some fir guess how soon
them pious and holy lights is

out and listen. Because the white
they stretched out the branches, ready
and blocks the wind, and grows toward
the one night of glory.

(Rainer Maria Rilke)

********


I thank you all from my heart for a fun,
inspiring blog year in which it made me so much joy
have with your beautiful post's comments and the love!
I am very eager to get even with you in 2011
share, to laugh with you, to marvel
, to ponder .......

me Just stay still, you and your loved ones
wonderful heart
Festival
and a happy hop into a
healthy, successful and ; to do
light-filled New Year
!

feeling you violently pushed
soon and enjoy the day,

your woman hummel











0 comments:

Post a Comment