Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How Good Are Phytospecific Products

Quiet ,.......

... softly trickles come out also in the
snow
my friends,
slowly and but surely sinking
the landscape in the white glory!
It is just wonderful, the ride this afternoon complain
through the silent, sleeping forest I double and triple
enjoyed ..... Now it turns itself but gradually the right
Advent mood, and I've even managed
, (contrary to all fears!) To decorate
one or another corner in our apartment
festive.

our dining table adorns this small package;
the Gugelhopfform back to the wall but could not go through smoothly
as "full moon over the forest", o)))?


Spitz Small bags are homemade, and the
poor deer with antlers, unfortunately, only half-
our Mietzen rodents thank ......

Instead of an Advent wreath is there with us a
Advent letter case (as did Miss Biggi and I probably
the same inspiration ....!)


.... it is also a basket of various
Bauernsilberstückchen beautiful .....


.... and Bergt a cloche on an old Zinntableau,
a few cones and a silver birdie accommo-
.



But this grim guy can not miss!



My Erzgebirge nutcracker king is the only
colorful part of my decor, and it belongs to me-not necessarily to
for Christmas!

******


(view from the living room window Hummel
yesterday morning and today is all still viiiiiiiiiiiel
WHITE!)

I wish you all very cozy, winter white and
seelenerfreuende pre-Christmas days, I'm writing
again soon and will follow in the meantime
what drives you so much! O))))

very warm greetings,
up soon,

your HUMMEL


PS: I almost forgot it, my little
Christmas wish: Is there anyone among you
, still an old, nostalgic
Taufkleidchen Babyschlüttchen or has left that he would sell me
? I find nothing like and
would soooo like a .....







0 comments:

Post a Comment