Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Jelly Bellycarbohydrates

packed Wildly ...










After I limp with my preparations for Christmas a little behind, I came today to me sometimes to wonder at this year's package of gifts. And because I have the animal motifs of Advent so dear to our heart, they may now come as a small switch on the gifts to use (click on animal motifs and easy download).

given the animal motif in the desired print size, coarse-cut and right and left of the neck - almost there could be sitting where a necklace - make a small slit. There, the ribbon bind and pull a loop. Gift or with a button "Merry Christmas" or "for ..." decorating - done (> printed, cut out and glued on with adhesive tape at a distance from the craft supplies, so it gets a little 3D effect).

as wrapping paper I have this year opted for a role noble black wallpaper with filigree vine pattern from the hardware store. And a small gift or voucher is simply hung on a small branch, the animal motif in this case fixed with a stapler.

you all, possible stress-free preparation.

Best regards, Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment