Sunday, December 5, 2010

How Long Does A Church Banquet Last

TODAY MACH 'ICH MIR ......


... a really nice day,
my friends!
My Horses must as you wish to pasture
rumdüsen, while I take the time for tinkering and pottering
.
That must be easy sometimes!

I'm so for my little godson Catrin
prepared that St. Nicholas' basket, with
many little girls gifts (I only say:! ROSA)
and sweets. Since it does have a lot of the same
unpacking!



something nice for myself and has emerged
this wreath of white cloth, I've seen him at
Daniela (White Dream) and Kate (Ms. K Shabby Chic
). It's easy and despite the forth-
a lot!


Soon I will go to the barn and my boys their lunch
portion of hay and bring abmisten pasture,
and afterwards it goes on sooo comfortable!
I grab me probably a JDL or a new residential
magazine, throw myself in my comfortable clothes and my new
Hausschuhchen that perfectly match the year-
time I watch .....


... and I approve myself a nice, hot Teechers
and a piece of delicious gingerbread with nuts, baked
to us my dear mother has mmmhhhhh. ....!


******

I wish you all a really fluffy second Advent,
let you go well and enjoy this cozy,
light-filled time!

love all regards, to
soon,

your HUMMEL

PS: On the question of what it was sort of a mountain in the picture in
my last post: This is the Pilatus, a popular off-
destination for very many tourists, and we have
right under their nose! O))))




0 comments:

Post a Comment