Monday, December 27, 2010

Syringe Plunger Stuck

AS IN THE LAND OF SNOW QUEEN .....

... I'm me here at the moment
my friends!
It is simply magical, a real
winter wonderland!
times I watch:

morning at 07.30 clock out the window of our
work room (and I swear I have the
first two images processed NOT! ):
**********


or from our Bedroom window at night:
**********


icicles at the fountain, ice crystals on the fence post
and frost on windows, everything the stable:
**********






Is not that wonderful? Our rides are now simply
only balm for the soul, and I always expect that steps forward immediately
the prince with a crossbow in her hand behind her tree-
...... O))))

**********

And oh, I'm slightly melancholy
As much as we long for the wonderful Christmas holiday-induced
as fast as they're always back again, sigh ....
But it was beautiful! And I was able to so cozy hours
with my friends, looking forward to many wonderful
gifts and cards sent!



My very favorite unique-Evelinchen has thought of me,
she has laced with so much heart a package for me that I
was very touched!
a wonderful sound I've unpacked, a
Bauer silver candlesticks, a handful Pralinéeförmchen she
extra for me unearthed, along with a punch to tinker
and a few Miniskichen to hang .....


Evelinchen, you know: I'm just so excited,
I press you on this path once again very high heaven and
say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!
**********

Even my mom has made itself so it follows that I
not catch cold- a wonderfully cuddly scarf with Irish
pattern of it was beneath their trees. I loop in the winter
ALWAYS something around my neck, then I feel good, so
I can not say enough nice scarves call my own.
1000 x THANKS, Muttilein !!!!!
**********



And my Imp (who looked strangely, as well as
my Daddy; o ))))) has I fulfilled a desire that I now
can sit in a sofa and my Popöchen also cracking
temperatures keep toasty warm!
also you a very, very heartfelt THANK YOU, Imp Daddy!
(And Angelina, look-but even that would be something for you?)
**********


In the cold have probably all worried about my health,
is also my girlfriend has packed up what cuddly:

Susan, who are soooo comfortable, THANK you!
*********

And last but not least: the love of Tina Muse kisses
has this cute little sheep on the long road to Switzerland
sent to me a heartfelt "Määäährry Christmas!"
entgegenschmetterten.
Tina, I'm so pleased about your love greeting,
also you a heartfelt THANK YOU!
**********



OoooohhhhmeinGott, that's another long post .... .
So I wish you all very soon a relaxed,
cheerful, cozy Altjahreswoche, I hope you are all expected to
a look back as good and successful 2010!
Should I not do it, before the new year once again to post
, then:

*********
A HAPPY, HEALTHY, HAPPY AND SUCCESSFUL
NEW YEAR TO ALL!
*********

I'm so happy for further 365 days with you ......!!

very warm greetings, I'll read later than next year
again ....; o))))

Sincerely,

your HUMMEL



0 comments:

Post a Comment