Saturday, August 14, 2010

Reviving Jarrah Furniture

NEAR 'OVER AGAIN .....


are our holidays,
my friends ,
and before me everyday wiederhat definitely
fast nor a small post for you!
because I probably will in the near future very
occur much less to blog about ......

Traudemaus Our beloved children had recently posted photos of himself
, and after I had written her that
exist to me very similar, they asked, but sometimes
to show that .....
your wish is my command, so I dug into my photo albums
am and found it.



Please Note the enormous spirited side
apex, the rapid collar points and the incredibly
tasteful color choice in the clothing of
acid green-purple-beige in the picture ......
But you work so tirelessly on his fashionable
appearance, n'est-ce pas?

******

Something completely different: I have in my 2 weeks of vacation
crochet so much, knitting, handicrafts, and as gemalert already
long ceased. The result is, among other things, a
elle dekoband long piece of what I know not, in
moment it is only just around pretty!


******

unikomatösen Evelinchen When I have this beautiful Madonna
purchased image. Unfortunately, the frame on the journey from small-
Gaul to Switzerland suffered a lot, that is, he went to all corners
broken apart. I have another flight, whitewashed, the size
agreed perfectly. And now the young woman smiles from our mild
Vitrinenschränkchen!


******

So, and then I had got from the lovely Sandra yes this award
-warmest Thanks again to you Sandra, and you know:
I'm always happy when my blog and others like!


Now I will divulge a further 7 little secrets?
Okay, but I'm sooo mysterious now not again ....

Aaaaalso: *

I'm mad all the sleepy heads in my area,
because I'm quite happy early, active and sangesfreudig!

* I am a bad cook and baker (schäm. ...)

* I eat it all the love and concern myself not keep
my weight, because the many stables and riding
me somewhat in form, o)))

I * hate to wash my smart-but my dear
treasure secretly always gets the car keys and does
this for me!

* and so and still a lot of other reasons
I have the best treasure in the world!

* I call do not like, and hold myself to
possible, always briefly - unbelievable, right??

* and I'm short-sighted as a mole! Without lenses or glasses
I would not recognize my treasure on the other side of the road
..... But I hear the better, so be careful
learning about all the fanfare around me .... .!

******

So, that's it! pass You know, I want these
Awards are not so much because you all love me and
are expensive! So it gets you all off with me!

girls, I wish you a good Sunday,
start and well into the new week!

See you soon, and best wishes,

your Hummel




0 comments:

Post a Comment