Sunday, August 1, 2010

European Cookies For Sale

SUN, FUN .....




and nothing to do, that will be the
theme for the next 2 weeks,
my friends!

I namely VACATION!
Well, that has the "nothing to do" already puts
, I have a lot to do, but to
later!

first but very, very many thanks to you all,
which I added to my photo loading problem tips
have, as you can see, there is
managed my darling Using this same
assistance to complete my post!
GRAZIE! MERCI! THANKS!!

So, and here we go!
Our dear Ruth took me to a sweet
sooo Gift surprise! It has helped us already
shown this cute pendant on her blog,
which it has created 2 of them-they worshiped me, to
a day with Clock and lace ribbon and
2 very nice photo cards.
Dear Ruth, you have given me such great joy,
I thank you very very much for that! That's so sweet!




******

Then I, as I said, done anything in my
three recent vacation days . For a long time I wanted
whitening our pharmacists chest-now we have succeeded!
From a little, well, let's say "intrusive"
version .......


was a little white paint, some patience and
Eve's Emailleschildchen this "Cream Pies!
NOW I like the dresser REALLY GOOD!




And here come the fond Dekostücke only
really to advantage, as my sweet Momobärchi and
the wonderful Sandra Shabbyschränkchen / stylistic devices .....




.... like these bottles and metal tins .....



..... or my little angel group from my mom always
says they see it as their three daughters as little girls ......
(but we were not more likely (B) angel ???... hehe!)




And that was just the beginning, I think I'll
still this and that tackle!
(An object will be waiting on the kitchen table for
masking and whitening .....)


Until next time, I wish you all
a nice, relaxing start to the
August (with us today is National Day)
very warm greetings,

your H U M M E L

.......


0 comments:

Post a Comment