Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cheerleadersshowering

KNOCK, KNOCK ......


the Autumn is already knocking loudly at the door
,
my friends!
morning attracted little
fog by Ried's land behind our house,
the light is quite different than in summer, and the
nights are noticeably become cooler. And I am
lets me on this glorious season, a re-breathe
and enjoy nature at its best!

And, incredible but true, I actually found a few
great boots for the cold season, it was a
lucky, because shoes buy is always with me average
DRAMA!

looks:



Combined with rider pants, super skinny jeans or
a mini (or flounce skirt?) Are the
determined very good! (PS: WHITE boots are unfortunately
not really suitable for winter, hihi!)

******

Suitable for the upcoming season here
really delicious Recipe for apple pizza, even my love
was thrilled!

for a form of about 26 cm in diameter, designed with pizza dough
, cut a large onion and a large apple
into cubes and pulls the whole thing with two good handful bacon
strongly. This poured a decent drink cream and
can reduce the whole, until everything has a nice compact texture.
Then with pepper and lots of curry spice, a little salt to the dough
spread and sprinkle with grated Gruyere pretty thick.
from the oven and .... hmmmmm!


******

Well, this weekend will take place in the women's field
Federal wrestling. This old, traditional
sport where grown men try using different
turns and handles to carry the sawdust,
is really exciting, we both sat it this morning early follow to
8 in front of the television and cheered and were one of the
most exciting scenes, as a first 20-year
chair to 3 times the Schwinger king "bodigte.
Wow, I would nail biting, I would have no more fingernails ....!!
see on the picture you two double Henden this passage:


I'm just already a "Rustic" and may be all that much
Swiss for our ancient traditions!
I even yodel on ... ahem ... or least trying
, hihi!

******

So, and now I still enjoy this well last summer
Sunday this year.

Take care, my friends, soon,
and your very warm greetings,

Andrea Hummel

0 comments:

Post a Comment