Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mont Blanc Pen In Jacksonville

Let's kiss and say "GOODBYE ".....


my friends!
We got on the last Wednesday a
sooo great message, a very big change for my future
and will bring for the next two months
also very, very much work (and delight!)
with it.
I am a bit superstitious, so I would like
reveal anything yet. Only so much to your curiosity
a tiny bit too quiet:

This door opens for us in the future .....


and this has to do very much so!




So, finito, there's more to it today!
******

And then I got a bit disloyal to the fact
color WHITE! This bench was given a
paint in "thyme", a wonderful powdery,
broken green I do not really know whether
this to come in the picture like that? Now I've ordered one
stencil with the lettering
"La Vie en Rose", which will complete the picture yet!
As You Like? I have decorated it with
one of the beautiful shells, which I had with Sandra
/ order of style.


(No, that is too green ......)


(... ahhh, this image makes it the color of the bench
pretty good!)
******

And yesterday I got to know at the flea market is a very nice
blogger and her family, namely Barbara
from Balla blog. She gave me this beautiful, hand-made purses
line and also hand-made hearts
brought. Thank you again very much for Barbara,
I'm so happy!

******

Well, my love was, then that's probably for the next few weeks
from me! I hope you remember me now not quite ....
But I will in due time the piƱata open
and show you pictures ..... Have a little patience, yes?

Until the day, then, makes good, and I miss you
now a bit!

Very, very warm greetings,
soon,

your Hummel

0 comments:

Post a Comment