Friday, August 6, 2010

Ideas For Games Like Supple

Beaucoup des choses métallique ...



there in our apartment,
my friends!
I very much like metal things
especially if the metal parts a bit
rust and patina have scheduled.
why I am now even touched the camera through our apartment
choses métallique and a few have been captured!



There is much good in the kitchen ....



also in the living room ....



... in the bedroom ...



.... and scattered everywhere anyway!



And then I have to tell you something incredible
: I was the subwoofer of my Schatzis
whitening !!!!!!
This olle, black block in the corner I was
of course long been a thorn in the side and after months
talk over a long time I've gotten the green light!
Well, viewed from my perspective it is still
not a "must-have" (for who it takes a strongly
that in the war scenes in "Lord of the allowed to ring "the window
discs rattle?), but okay, the men also
have their toys, right? O)))
In any case, I endure the sight of this part
SO:



now clearly ; easier, especially after
draufdekorieren I could still have my new home-built cornet
, hihi! (And the lamp
soon to get a cap!)


And I will still tell you something? (But pschschschttt!
That remains among us!))
He has now read a Jeanne d'Arc Living ......

IF THE EVIDENCE IS NOT LOVE, NE??

Happy weekend, my friends,
SOON!
your
all warm greetings,

HUMMEL


.... and oh, before I forget:
From dear Sandra, I got an award,
connected with a couple of questions .... THANK YOU, you love,
I am very happy and I am in my next post
a little out of school talking !!.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment