Saturday, July 24, 2010

Waffle Makeers Braville

WITH THE FORGOTTEN .....


.... this is such a thing
my friends!
Sometimes my little gray cells
simply do not quite like I would have liked ........
Since I have the love Sara / heart and life, this beautiful
Award, and I'm totally VER
forget to place it in my blog!
Bedankt I have for me at least, is not it,
Sara, and here it is:?




I'm so happy, Sara!
And you Dared him pick up all of you, your blog
are always worth it, and I do I always really hard to
the award!

******

Oh, and this week have again found very many wonderful things
the way into my home!
My dear Unikümsche operates so recently a flea market
blog and I could not resist, of course!
These glories had to tow the poor postman:

This super nice decorated grater, Eve and I are not sure: Is she
for nuts? For carrots? For what else?
But no matter, it is just great and now has a new job!


Then a really shabbige tin, which now houses
my crochet, children's shoe last ...



sooo beautiful ... two pharmacist-enamel signs
(coming soon to my pharmacist chest of drawers, which I
but first Weissler on vacation!) .. ..


.... and this also misused, onion
tank.


A wonderful Art Nouveau side table lamp has my treasure
provided yet with a fresh cable and put back together-
crafts, picture to follow!

And because Eve is a love soooo, she gave me a piece of linen, printed
alone and myself, I watch, it is not
class really become? And they gave me,
together with the Canada goose feather,


a bar of soap, the fresh scent the entire packet
had perfumed, and an old, rusty key
GIFT, like the rifle and one of the
labels!
EVE, you get a thick Knootsch again from me, you made me
especially with such a great joy!

******

Because all this still is not enough, gave me my love
Patricia, who rides with me from their "Franggreisch -
holiday this sweet Madonna brought. The poor thing is amputated nose
and looks rather timid, but says himself: Can you resist this view
?
you too, Patricia, once again my heart 1000 times THANK YOU!


******

So, you see already, I post not so often, but
then extensively! O))))

I wish you all a very good Sunday,
enjoy the cool (we were now only about 18
graders), the summer comes back INTENDED!

Knuddels Best to you all,

your H U M M E L


0 comments:

Post a Comment