Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blue Prints For Brick Oven

I stand STRAIGHT ......


a little next to me,
my friends!
Pppphhhhhh is the HOT!

There's only one thing:
drink as much as possible ....


... and move as little as possible! O)))

I'm just still so managed to push my index finger
the shutter of the camera
, hihi!

The following pictures I have for you
captured the tour of our apartment:

My new, self-built shelving in the living room,
with the beautiful angle sources, which I found
Sandra / stylistic devices I ....


..... the generous, old, from many users already completely
"shabbyge" little skittles .....



...... the little old green wooden box that I had to remove the first of a
thick layer of dirt before their true
beauty to the rose, which is now my
houses "Küchengeranie" and on the beautiful
tablecloth is that I yesterday was found in Brocki
....



...... Hübschigkeiten under Cloche, such as the silver-birdie
and Silberpferdchen, beautiful gifts
my parents, and the great shell of tin Gabilein .....





... and the 3 wasp nests that I found in the hayloft of my
stables, all been uninhabited but incredibly
worked fine, so delicate and fragile, the inside of it with small honeycomb
.



What is this, I know not that exactly, I got it in the corresponding Brocki
covered and taken away, simply because I liked it.
The seller said it could be a part of an old kerosene lamp
be. Regardless, it looks, combined with the small zinc shell
simply pretty.


Sun, and after this tour of our apartment, I'm quite exhausted
, o))))

I wish you all possible heat stroke and sunburn-free Sunday
studied you for a shady spot
and enjoy the beautiful weather!

soon, warmest regards, your
Hummel

PS: DO NOT FORGET: Drink plenty of fluids!

0 comments:

Post a Comment