Thursday, July 8, 2010

How Long Before Gonorrhea Symptoms Dissaear

DID YOU LUST ........


my latest Brocki -finds to be broadcast,
my Love?
Well, I can not say that it's good for my wallet
is that I now have so much time
.... O))))
This week I have my favorite
Antikbrocki paid a visit, and the owner
even asked if I wanted to look at as well as his camp.
I wanted! - And I can tell you:
heaven on earth for each vintage and
Shabbyfan did to me on .......
I had to keep much of myself so as not to fall into a completely uncontrollable
splurge ....

The absolute gem, this ururalte scales.
I have long searched for just such a specimen!
The seller said, well, it was very rusted stop, he would
there beautiful .... I agree nodded and sat on my
best poker face and was looking for a good price ....!

But see for yourself:





Is not she just PERFECT?

And because I was already there, also came with the same
this wonderful dish of holy water, the glass insert
missing, but so what ?....



.... .... this little number plate


.... a small stone weight to match the scale ...


...... and a wooden Screen, probably you have the sooner the
cheese or Ankeln "(ie the manufacture of butter) used
I suppose!


A few other small things still come along, but
can not show you-I are the gifts .....
I'm afraid I must very soon then again, I had
not right somehow, the time when rumzuwühlen ... O ))))!

******

This trail sign,



rusty completely and worn (and wonderfully
shabby so!) I've recently discovered while riding, it was half-to-
grown in the forest, waiting for adopted by me to the who-
. It has got a place in our garden, while the mid-
looks like this:


back left corner is the fireplace, the front left
herb, and how You see, there is also with us some roses.
I must now make clear, however, again: The great garden does not have
we ourselves created, but rather we live on the grounds of a
horticulturist, here are his office and a large
shed where the material and the premises for the appropriateness
featured are housed. And we must this great system
simply enjoy .....

******

Ohhjeeeh, and this post is again much longer become
intended as I really had.
I hope I could give you a little amuse,
wish you a very special relaxing weekend
and send cordial greetings,

your H U M M E L




0 comments:

Post a Comment