Thursday, March 3, 2011

Other Cute Junior Stores In The Mall



Hello dear ones,
I wanted to again be a sign of life from me. Fortunately, next week's holiday and then I'll be back for more blogging, desire to have 'but I again, but my total lack of time, for example, yesterday I spent the whole Day on the road and / or have only finished the school made. Ugh. I can not wait soo excited for this one this week.
Today there's not too interesting to report, except that my arms do hurt from volleyball and my nails start to break, I'm probably some lack of something. Ugh. Even if they are crippled, they are again repainted with glitter. Does not look like I wanted, but that's mostly Sun Oh man, the post is really boring and uneventful, but unfortunately nothing exciting happened at the time, I'm sorry. ;)
Oh and another thing, the weekend starts the contest. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment