Saturday, November 13, 2010

Where Are The Pieces Of Comic

Ah, time ... she rushes like the wind .....





.... my friends,
like the wind that sweeps now in autumnal storms
to our houses, the leaves in the wild hunt drives before
, our umbrellas and pulls the
clouds whipping across the dark sky .
beautiful But it is, this time of year!


is now again the portion of the year came
like I so fond of bringing some peace into our lives
cozy, fluffy evenings by candlelight,
a fragrant cup of tea and wonderful inspiration
for the upcoming festive days that I
from my beloved Jeanne d'Arc Living hole .....

******


Very, very many thanks for all your lovely comments
the opening of our shops!
We now have two busy weeks behind us, that was a coming and going in
"burnet", as we had hardly dared to dream of us
!
We were showered with compliments, which strenuous
could forget the time until the start of business (beinahe. ..)!
More than once we heard from customers that it would really have been
time for such a beautiful shop and that they had been waiting to
.....
Is not that just great?


The spurs, is fun and lets hope
to a successful future in the "burnet"!

******


Now I hope very much that I also's blogging again
remains little more time, I hope you will tolerate you a little
if my comments and my new post office's waiting in the future
hold on to
let ......!

So I wish all of you for now a beautiful, cozy
weekend, and enjoy what has to offer darker
season!
that soon goes off the Advent, because I can not even think
-hopefully we will not only
the shops, but also Hummel, the apartment a little
be decorated festively know ....
her already, the time factor .....; o)))

you feel pressed warmly
your burnet-Hummel-ANDREA

0 comments:

Post a Comment