Sunday, October 3, 2010

If Tongue Is Cut Should I Smoke?

HAAAA YES, I am still there!



So you do not think I'm in the
disappeared sinking, here a little
sign of life from the bumblebee, which often now
not quite know where you coming or going!
But my friends,
it goes on! And I
see you this time just a wee bit
more of what to us to hold here as in store! knows
This door you even now already, but now
she was still pimped addition, it now looks like:


The beautiful metal plate with the two
Dragons and monogram-
have been added and you actually already taken the wonderfully nostalgic
bell?
course, depends not so remarkably beautiful door
somewhere in the countryside but directly to this wonderful,
Biedermeier house built around 1820, has been recently renovated
extremely loving and demanding.
looks:



Is not it great??

But what exactly is it all about, which I tell you now
definitely not (for an over-
surprise but it should be, right??)

you have to you still pretty much-Moooment-
So now almost exactly 29 days, 21 hours and 27 minutes on
's great "Tadaaaaa!" ! Wait
Until then, there is still much work to do ....
but we freuenuns it!

Until then, all you out there in the wide Blogger world
which I neglected at the moment so shameful
let yourself push warm, very best regards
and enjoy the beautiful fall!,

your Hummel



0 comments:

Post a Comment