Thursday, September 2, 2010

Do I Need An Antibiotic For Chest

shop stuff for DIY: No.1 - the milk bottle


Christmas is soon! But - in fact, for in the supermarket are already found the first gingerbread ... (Stöhn!)

at Christmas but also always very popular with children: the shop. And so things will start at room today, a small series of free patterns to download.
The start is this small milk bottle. The perfect guide for anyone who feels like to participate, it is here .

A big thank you but I would have to seize this opportunity also to all who love me in the last weeks and written affirmative comments. I am very happy if I have my things. Sorry that my last blog now is a few weeks back already, but for me personally and professionally was a lot going on.

Best regards, Valentina

0 comments:

Post a Comment