Sunday, June 20, 2010

Parts For Regal Kitchen Pro Bread Maker

AND THE WINNER IS ......



Soooooo, my friends applies
now it's serious! Today we come to
drawing the winner of my raffle!
All pieces of paper are properly labeled
, in the small soup bowl
well mixed .......



.... and now (TRRRRRRROMMELWIRBEL!!)
below my love to act!



THE TENSION RISES!!
Et voila! The wire heart with day goes to ...


..... the Madonnentag an ...



.... and the girl day .....


!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!

Please send me your e-mail addresses
(andrea.at.bighornranch @ bluewin.ch)
so I can bring the gifts to the post.
And did you go with a little bit patient with me at the moment
me here a little all the
ears, but I try to be as fast!

And to all others: There are certainly a next time,
not be sad!
******

Look, when Sandra / style means I'm this sweet,
really ordered to-tal shabbyge Hängeschränkchen.
The doors are covered with a fabric flower;
wanted to rid me first, but now I like the
so good that I will stay there!
(Well, if you look at things only a little
park up and they see Staring a few days!)
a look at Sandra pure, it has always
great stuff!




******

One reason why I'm currently doing a lot of doll,
is including this project:



My 2nd Commissioned work! The small sideboard,
used to be in a wonderful rustic oak, o))))
now gets a Shabbyoutfit missed and should be a gift for a 30th
.
birthday,
The client had a very special request;
I show you the finished piece then once finito!
******

Well, that's about it for today!
I wish you all a kick
hop into the new week and that it is now
times finally nice weather (we had
today just by 9 degrees, sleet and
TIME RAIN,
sooo wet I am at riding rarely become
! )

Kindest regards,
your Hummel

0 comments:

Post a Comment